Updated July 2020
Ensuring the safety of our staff, clients and visitors as the UK moves towards recovery.
As the UK has moved into the next phase of its response to coronavirus and started to relax some of the guidance around social distancing, we wanted to let you know the steps we are taking at Foot Anstey in prioritising the health and wellbeing of staff, clients and visitors and continuing to fully support our clients.
We have designed our measures in accordance with government guidelines. While there is still a risk of coronavirus, we believe that the safest place for our people to continue working is at home. Our remote systems are well-established and meet the needs of our employees and clients.
However, where there is a business need we are now making our offices accessible on a limited basis. In order to maintain the safety of our clients at this time we will be avoiding any face to face meetings except in essential circumstances. In these instances, we have put together a client guide outlining our safety measures that we will be asking that all visitors follow. We hope that you will understand that in the short term this will mean we have to limit some of our hospitality.
- Our current policy is that the safest place for our people to work is at home where their role allows, however we have allowed limited office access for business or personal reasons
- We have developed an employee charter to embed the behaviour and culture around social distancing for all personnel when in the workplace.
- Formal procedures are also in place to enable social distancing when accessing our offices. This includes:
- Signage & advisory posters are displayed in visible locations
- Floor markings
- Reduced number of desks available for use and employees are required to book a desk in advance
- Reduced capacity for internal and client meeting rooms
- Desks have been arranged so 2m distance can be maintained
- All toilets facilities and lifts are single occupancy
- Face to face meetings are limited to essential meetings only
- Regular online briefings from our Managing Partner on the firm's approach and position have been given to all employees
- Our staff all have access to our wellbeing hub including guidance on working remotely and managing your mental health. We also have a team of mental health first aiders
- We have implemented hygiene measures in all offices to reduce the risk of contracting Covid-19 through contact with an infected person:
- Hand sanitiser or hand washing facilities are available in various locations throughout our offices, including all useable desks, doorways and entranceways
- The office and welfare facilities are cleaned daily by contracted cleaners.
- All employees have been advised of the correct hygiene practices to follow.
- All unnecessary contact is minimised e.g. shaking hands, group meetings.
- People with face to face client contact have been provided with PPE.