Career and experience
Patrick is a partner in our Employment and Retail & Consumer teams. He is also part of the firm’s National Charities Group with a keen focus on how we can optimise income for clients we look after in this area.
Patrick is driven by the desire to make a real difference to clients’ outcomes and help businesses be even better at looking after their people. Passionate about delivering answers and solutions to problems, his experience of working with senior stakeholders or Board members within client organisations means that he has a good understanding of what is going to work for a range of clients.
Patrick’s innovative approach and first-hand understanding of clients’ needs led to the creation of Foot Anstey’s award-winning Virtual Trainee scheme – an initiative that not only enhanced our offering for clients but that also developed our trainees’ business and sector knowledge.
- Employee Relations Support
- Employment Tribunals & Litigation
- Senior Executive Disputes
- Employee harrassment incidents
Sectors and Services
- Head of Retail & Consumer
- Member of Foot Anstey leadership group on Diversity & Inclusion
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association