Rural winter webinar: Immigration update
Our rural winter webinar provides the latest updates on recruiting in the UK post-Brexit for agriculture and rural business and is available on-demand here for you to view at your convenience.
Date & Time On-demand webinar
With Covid-19 still the main focus for many it has been easy to miss important changes such as how new immigration rules following Brexit may affect your recruitment plans for agriculture and rural business.
As of 1 January 2021, EU/EEA and Swiss nationals arriving in the UK have been subject to the UK's new immigration points-based system. This means there is now a "one size fits all" approach for hiring EU and non-EU nationals. This webinar looks at key points including:
- Why encouraging your workforce to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme is so important.
- The key considerations for businesses looking to apply for a sponsorship licence.
- The visa eligibility requirements under the Skilled Worker and Temporary Worker – Seasonal Worker routes.
- Examples of roles in agriculture that are eligible and not eligible under the "skilled worker" route.
- The costs involved in hiring from overseas.
If you have any queries please get in touch.