We are delighted to, once again, sponsor and host the popular Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce City Conversations event at our Plymouth office.
Date & Time Thursday 13 January 2022
Location Foot Anstey, Salt Quay House, Plymouth
The Plymouth City Conversations Breakfast Event took place on Thursday 13th January and was sponsored by Foot Anstey LLP.
City Conversations is the Devon & Plymouth Chamber's flagship invitation-only event that provides business leaders with strategic briefings on a wide variety of topics that are of interest to those in senior management roles.
None of the presentations are sales-based and the event is not suitable for solely business development-focused individuals.
We heard from:
- Antony Jinman, Plymouth's Explorer in Residence in Antarctica
- Annette Goddard, Student Engagement Officer, Plymouth University
- Paddy Hutchings, Director, Paddy Hutchings Racing
- Hannah Sloggett, Co-Director, Nudge Community Builders
- Roger Maslin, CEO, Ocean Conservation Trust
To find out more about these events visit the Devon & Plymouth Chamber event page.