Join us for the next session of the popular Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce City Conversations event hosted at our Plymouth office.
Date & Time 13 July 2023 | 08:00 - 10:30
Location Foot Anstey, Salt Quay House, Sutton Harbour, Plymouth, PL4 0BN
We are excited to be hosting the next City Conversations, open for all members to attend on Thursday 13 July following their Annual General Meeting (AGM).
City Conversations provides business leaders with strategic briefings on a wide variety of topics that are of interest to those in senior management roles.
The exceptional line-up of speakers include:
- Rebecca Miller and Lucinda Brook , Plymouth City Council - Climate Connections
- Toby Hall, Plymouth City Council - Economic Overview - Our Vital Statistics
- Rhian Huxtable, Insight6 - In a world of so much change and challenge how do you keep your promises to your customers
- John Hamblin, Shekinah - Shekinah's Big Move
- Victoria Pomery, The Box - An overview of what the box has to offer businesses
To find out more about these events and how to register your interest visit the Devon & Plymouth Chamber event page.