Meet our new Trainees!
We have welcomed 12 new trainees to the firm!
Spread across five of our offices, our September 2021 trainees will be working closely with our clients throughout our core sectors. To accelerate and support their development, our trainees will work alongside senior lawyers across their 6 seat rotations to gain maximum experience during their training contracts.
Our new trainees are currently undertaking their induction before joining their legal teams from 14 September.
Our September trainees include:
- Olupitan Aganga went to the University of Nottingham with a year abroad in Malaysia where she studied Politics and International Relations. Olupitan joins the Family team, Exeter.
- Megan Berry went to Exeter University where she studied Law. Megan joins the Employment team, Plymouth.
- Samantha Booth went to the University of Law where she studied Law. Samantha joins the Restructuring & Insolvency team, Exeter.
- Imogen Crarer went to Exeter University with a year abroad in Western Australia where she studied History. Imogen joins Property Litigation, Bristol.
- Claudia Fox went to Brunel University where she studied Law. Claudia joins the Succession & Tax team, Southampton.
- Alice Gillie went to the University of York where she studied English Literature and Politics. Alice joins the Corporate team, Plymouth and will be based in the Bristol office.
- Emma Harris went to the University of Nottingham where she studied Law. Emma joins the Commercial Property team, Truro.
- Gena Ritchie went to Exeter University where she studied Law. Gena joins the Projects, Infrastructure and Construction team, Bristol.
- Tamzin Robson went to the University of Leicester where she studied Law. Tamzin joins the Succession & Tax team, Bristol.
- Imogen Shelley went to the University of Bath where she studied Psychology. Imogen joins the Islamic Finance team, Bristol.
- Ben Smith went to the University of the West of England where he studied Law. Ben joins the Commercial Property team, Southampton.
- Bethany Wheeler-Fowler went to Cardiff University where she studied Law. Bethany joins the Planning & Environmental team, Bristol.
We asked current trainee Rachel Feldman on her time with us so far: "I've been exposed to a diverse breadth of matter work for several household name clients and had the opportunity to meet some incredible new colleagues who have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and supported."
Alastair Nuttall, Trainee Solicitor commented: "We have been mainly working from home, but I have felt supported, with varied work and good opportunities for feedback. I have met lots of different members of the team and come away with some really useful pointers to help me do well in the rest of my training contract"
We are currently recruiting for trainees for 2023 and 2024. For more information on how to apply for our trainee scheme please visit: https://www.footanstey.com/in-focus/trainees/ or contact: [email protected]