Foot Anstey maintains strong rankings in The Legal 500 2024
Foot Anstey has been ranked in 43 practice areas in The Legal 500 United Kingdom Solicitors 2024 edition.
The Legal 500 is an independent guide where firms and lawyers are recommended on merit. The rankings are based on recommendations by clients and fellow professionals gathered through a rigorous research process.
This year, the firm has been recognised as a top tier firm in 11 practice areas and recommended in 32 practice areas. The results showcase the breadth and depth of expertise Foot Anstey offers.
The firm has achieved new tier 1 rankings for its intellectual property and personal tax, trust and probate work.
Foot Anstey has been ranked tier 1 for:
- Contentious trusts and probate: South West
- Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Islamic finance: London
- Intellectual property: North West
- IT and telecoms: South West
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
Enable Law (part of the Foot Anstey Group) has been ranked tier 1 for:
- Clinical negligence: claimant - South East
- Personal injury: claimant - South East
- Clinical negligence: claimant - South West
- Personal injury: claimant - South West
In the lawyer rankings, Foot Anstey has:
- 95 lawyers named
- 3 lawyers in the hall of fame
- 11 leading individuals
- 8 next generation partners
- 10 rising stars
To see the full rankings, visit The Legal 500 website.