Right to Work checks are changing. What do you need to know?
In our latest on-demand webinar our specialist employment team have reviewed the key changes to Right to Work checks from 1 July 2021.
Date and timeOn-demand webinar
The webinar covers:
- The way British/Irish nationals can prove their right to work post 1 July 2021
- How right to work checks are changing for EU, EEA and Swiss nationals from 1 July 2021
- The position on retrospective checks on existing EU, EEA and Swiss employees after 1 July 2021
- How to hire employees with an outstanding EUSS application
- The new transitional provisions for employers if an employee is found to not have lawful immigration status after 30 June 2021
- The new automated response to the Employer Checking Service after 5 working days and the implications of this.