Plymouth City Conversations
We are delighted to be hosting the Devon and Plymouth Chamber's city conversations event on 11 May 2023 in our Plymouth office.
Date & Time Thursday 11 May 2023, 8:00am - 10:00am
Location Foot Anstey, Salt Quay House, Plymouth
City Conversations provides business leaders with strategic briefings on a wide variety of topics that are of interest to those in senior management roles. None of the presentations are sales-based and the event is not suitable for solely business development-focused individuals.
The next City Conversations event takes place on Thursday 11 May at Foot Anstey's Plymouth office. The line up of speakers includes:
- Dawn Witt, Marketing Manager at Source for Business – Pennon
- Richard May, Chief Executive of the Plymouth and South Devon Freeport who will be providing a strategic update on the freeport
- Kevin Sproston, Project Manager for Devon and Cornwall Neighbourhood Watch
- Leana Hannon, Plymouth City Council who will be providing an update on the Woolwell to George Scheme
- The King's Awards Scheme 2023
The event is invite only so if you are interested in attending please email [email protected]