Coronavirus Webinar – Employment issues to consider as UK in ‘delay’ phase
The COVID-19 outbreak continues to create lots of issues for employers. This webinar looked to provide answers to many of the questions our employment team are receiving and highlight resources for employers to help them in their response.
Date & Time 24 March 2020 | Recording available
During the webinar we provided advice based on the latest Government guidance and explored employment issues including:
- How to deal with any COVID-19 cases in your business
- Working from home considerations
- Self-isolation, managing absence and sick pay
- Business and personal travel
- Economic impact - options for temporary lay off, redundancy and other cost saving measures
There was a high demand for this webinar. If you were unable to attend please watch the recorded version of the webinar.