Join us for the next session of the popular Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce City Conversations event hosted at our Plymouth office.
Date & Time Thursday 12 May 2022
Location Salt Quay House, Sutton Harbour, Plymouth
The next City Conversations Breakfast event, sponsored by Foot Anstey, takes place on Thursday 12th May in Plymouth.
City Conversations, Devon & Plymouth Chamber's flagship invitation-only event, provides business leaders with strategic briefings on a wide variety of topics that are of interest to those in senior management roles.
None of the presentations are sales-based and the event is not suitable for solely business development-focused individuals.
The exceptional line up of speakers are:
- Richard Stevens DL, Managing Director, Plymouth City Bus
- Sally Farley, Strategic Transport Manager, Plymouth City Council
- Darren Roseveare, Account Director Itec, UK
- Chris Bentley, Commercial Manager, Plymouth Albion
- Edward Hart, Programme Lead, Real Ideas
To find out more about these events and how to register your interest visit the Devon & Plymouth Chamber event page.