Join us for the next session of the popular Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce City Conversations event hosted at our Plymouth office.
Date & Time Monday, 5 December 2022
Location Salt Quay House, Sutton Harbour, Plymouth
The next City Conversations Breakfast event, sponsored by Foot Anstey, takes place on Thursday 12th May in Plymouth.
City Conversations, Devon & Plymouth Chamber's flagship invitation-only event, provides business leaders with strategic briefings on a wide variety of topics that are of interest to those in senior management roles.
None of the presentations are sales-based and the event is not suitable for solely business development-focused individuals.
The exceptional line up of speakers are:
- Richard Stevens DL, Managing Director, Plymouth City Bus
- Sally Farley, Strategic Transport Manager, Plymouth City Council
- Darren Roseveare, Account Director Itec, UK
- Chris Bentley, Commercial Manager, Plymouth Albion
- Edward Hart, Programme Lead, Real Ideas
To find out more about these events and how to register your interest visit the Devon & Plymouth Chamber event page.