30 Under 30 Networking
We are pleased to be collaborating with Devon & Plymouth Chamber to host their next 30 Under 30 Networking event, held in partnership with Babcock.
Date & Time Thursday, 7 December 2023 | 14:30 - 16:30
Location Foot Anstey, Salt Quay House, 4 North East Quay, Plymouth, PL4 0BN
At this final 30 Under 30 Networking event of the year, we will be joined by a panel of senior leaders from across Devon. The panellists will share their experience, challenges and the overall journey into their current position.
The panellists include:
- Craig Moore, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson
- Cheryl Harding, People Programme Lead at Babcock
- Jabo Butera, Manager Director and Founder of Diversity Business Incubator
- Rich Adams, Business Engagement Manager at University of Plymouth
- Adam Carter, Senior Supply Chain Development Manager at Babcock
- Carola Becker, Nutritionist at The Nutrition Coach
- Tom Lavis, CEO at YMCA and Discovery College
- Aretha Zachlod, Head of Supply Chain - Capability and key stakeholders at Babcock
- Steve Warren-Brown, Managing Director at YGS Landscapes
If you are a young person in business or you would like to find out how to support young people in the workplace, this is the event to connect and share successes in a safe and welcoming space.
This event is brought to you in partnership with Babcock and is proudly hosted by Foot Anstey.
DRESS CODE: Anything Christmas related is welcome!