The legal environment for managing private international wealth is by its very nature global and wide ranging. It includes both individuals and organisations often dealing with sophisticated cross-border financial matters, from resident non-doms to non-UK individuals, from trustees to financial institutions and private banks.
Whatever your specific situation, you are likely to face complex challenges in operating and protecting your interests in the UK. But with Foot Anstey, there’s only one place you need to turn for the expertise to successfully manage your legal affairs.
A world of support
Our experienced, multi-lingual team is dedicated to providing specialist, high quality legal advice on international private wealth issues to clients all over the world, including complex matters such as international tax, trusts, succession planning and asset protection. You will benefit from commercial, insightful and cost-effective advice covering areas such as:
- Structuring UK real estate (particularly in light of ATED, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and SDLT changes)
- Remittance planning for UK resident non-doms
- Immigration planning for high net worth individuals
- Documenting transactions for trustees to protect them from liability
- Tax audits for international trustees in advance of common reporting standards
- Cross- border succession issues
- French and Spanish property structuring
Thanks to our close working relationships with expert professionals across the globe, including in all major financial and offshore centres, you can rely on us whenever you need top class legal advice on the full range of private international wealth matters, anywhere in the world.