MATTERS OUR LAWYERS HAVE ADVISED ON
Our lawyers have advised on the following:
- Advising a major UK logistics business on two major transformational programmes in respect of:
- the outsourcing of its technology payroll solutions;
- the upgrade of its voice and telephony systems.
- Advising a European technology provider on the deployment of blockchain technology.
- Advising one of the UK's leading renewable energy developers and providers on a key software and data solutions arrangement with international technology provider.
- Advising one of the UK's leading energy and renewables providers on deployment of innovative new technologies.
- Advising a major US media company on its framework data licensing arrangements throughout Europe.
- Advising a major film and TV distributor on various data protection and technology projects.
- Supporting a major global retailer on a variety of EU focused IT projects including digital marketing services solutions and bespoke software development
- Infrastructure supply arrangements via O2 and UK digital marketing agency for Toni & Guy salons across the UK.
- Advising a data protection, infosec and cyber security solutions vendor on its agreements with central government and various major banks and financial institutions.
- Advising one of the UK's major news publishers on its data protection/GDPR compliance programme.
- Advising a major UK transport information provider on a variety of data protection and technology based contracts.
- Advising a number of central government entities on core technology transformational projects
- Advising a number of major UK financial institutions (including UK major banks and online financial services providers) on data licensing agreements; platform procurement arrangements and software procurements.
- Advising a number of major transport operators on the procurement of UK wide transformational technology solutions (including e-ticketing)
- Advising a major UK media business on data protection and technology licensing.
- Advising a number of digital media agencies on contractual arrangements to deliver adtech, search optimisation services to major brands.
- Advising a UK retailer group on the procurement of IT outsourcing services.
- Advising a major technology provider to the defence and security sector on its licensing and reseller arrangements with various entities.
- Supporting clients on a number of major corporate acquisitions/divestments by advising on technology aspects including the provision of complex transitional services arrangements