Commercial_Sport and Stadia
SPORT AND STADIA
MATTERS OUR LAWYERS HAVE ADVISED ON
Football League Sponsorship
Advising a large multi-channel supplier in relation to its sponsorship agreements with The Football League on the Sky Sports Network.
Championship Football Club
- Advising a Championship Club on a wide range of commercial issues, including:
- Contracts, project management and regulatory advice in respect of ten 25,000 capacity live music events
- Obtaining a track betting licence for the stadium and negotiating commercial arrangements with bookmakers
- Advice on venue hire and promoter's contracts
- Advice on Safety Certificate and stewarding matters
Sports Fuze Limited Sport Betting Product/Premier League Image Rights
Foot Anstey are advising Sports Fuze Limited on the worldwide roll-out of BetFuze , a new mobile betting product targeted at mobile platforms, which involves advising on multi-jurisdictional gambling regulatory compliance, data protection, IT and Telecoms. In parallel with this project, the team is advising on the use of Premier League images, including logos and player images as part of the Graphic User Interface for the product.
Exeter City Football Club Youth Programme/Centre of Excellence - 2012
Foot Anstey's sports team advised Exeter City on establishing its Youth Programme to develop new football talent. This was coupled with the creation of a centre of excellence to promote new talent in an academy environment. The work was significant as it followed work undertaken by Foot Anstey to reconstitute part of the football club's board, a process which unlocked the ability to move forward with these valuable and high-profile projects.