T: +44 (0)1392 685273
Edward is a member of the property litigation team, and has extensive experience in a wide range of litigation including; commercial litigation, professional negligence claims, property and regulatory-related disputes.
He has acted for public bodies, investment funds, institutional clients, companies, charities, landed estates, partnerships and private individuals.
From 2015 – 2017 Edward was also a Trustee of the charity, Farming and Countryside Education (FACE).
Edward has particular expertise in the Agricultural and Rural business sector and is a member of the Agricultural Law Association.
Some examples of Edward’s work include, advising clients:
- on disputes relating to land with development potential;
- involved in partnership disputes;
- on a range of Agricultural Holdings Act matters including succession applications, compensation claims, breaches and claims to recover possession;
- in the holiday park sector on various issues including licence disputes;
- defending, or pursuing nuisance claims;
- on the enforceability of restrictive covenants;
- defending or pursing professional negligence claims;
- on issues relating to Farm Business Tenancies and Grazing Licences;
- on public and private rights of way disputes;
- on a range of disputes concerning wills and the duties of trustees;
- seeking to judicially review decisions of government;
- on a range of contractual disputes including claims relating to defective feed and defective machinery;
- and on boundary disputes.
Edward Venmore is a property litigator with extensive rural expertise. A source values the fact that "clients get someone who's totally committed to their case and leaves no stone unturned." Chambers 2018
Property litigation specialist Edward Venmore has ‘the ability to grasp and focus on the key issues in a case, taking a pragmatic view when it comes to achieving a settlement’. Legal 500 (2017)