Career and experience
Alexandra leads our Data, Privacy and Information Security team and specialises in advising clients on Data Protection, Data Privacy, Information Law, Digital Media, Digital Advertising and Adtech, and Advertising and Marketing regulation. She enjoys seeing the genuine and growing enthusiasm for all things data within the firm, largely generated by her team of passionate subject-matter experts.
Alexandra is driven by the desire to do things differently from a lot of other legal providers in the market. Her extended period of working in-house on data-related matters has given her a very clear idea of what “excellent” looks like in this area and how to deliver it to clients. She knows first-hand that it can be a real challenge for clients to manage data risk while progressing their strategic data-driven business plans and pursuing opportunities. As a result, Alexandra has a clear and very deliberate focus on delivering pragmatic, usable, business-enabling advice.
Kept very busy with her two little boys, outside of work Alexandra is currently (rather optimistically) training for a(nother) half marathon but loves almost nothing more than a magazine and a glass of wine – simple pleasures!
- Data Protection and Data Privacy (including GDPR)
- Information Law
- Proactive data related risk mitigation strategy
- Digital Media, digital advertising and adtech
- Advertising and Marketing regulation
- Information security and cyber risk
- Data breach response
Sectors and Services
- Leads the firm's data, privacy and information security practice
- Nominated for Legal 500 2019 TMT Lawyer of the Year (outside of London)
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Covers Pan-European/Global legal jurisdictions
- Speaks French
- Regular speaker and commentator on Data including at the CIM national conference and in the Times
The passion shines through in the advice she gives.