Marketing & Campaign Manager
Bristol, Exeter or SouthamptonApply now
We are looking for an experienced and digital savvy marketing and campaign manager to join our Marketing and Communications team (which sits within the Client Development team) in Bristol, Southampton, or Exeter, where you will be responsible for driving forward the firm's multi-channel campaigns and digital marketing strategy. You will take a digital first approach whilst having a broad understanding (and experience of working across) the full marketing mix. You will champion the use of digital marketing, project manage various campaigns, and encourage digital first behaviours across the business, delivering a 'best practice' approach.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with the other members of the client development team and senior stakeholders within the firm. You will also work with agencies to manage websites, content and campaigns. This a key role within the team, and we want someone who can bring fresh ideas to the role and put their stamp on our offering.
Meet the team:
Matt Samuel – Executive Director of Communications
Rachael Bristow – Brand & Internal Communications Manager
James Grice – Senior PR Executive
Katy Saunders – Marketing and Communications Executive
What you'll do:
- Develop and deliver the firm's digital strategy and ensure this is aligned to and reflective of the overall firm strategy.
- Manage digital strategy and output for all parts of the Foot Anstey Group – Foot Anstey LLP and Enable Law, including the roadmap for both the Foot Anstey and Enable Law websites.
- Develop and project manage multi-channel marketing campaigns for our core sectors working collaboratively with the wider team and business.
- Act as a best practice advisor on all things digital.
- Manage relationships, budget and direction with external digital suppliers/agencies including SEO, design, video and web development.
- Manage and review the digital assets and tools in use, working closely with brand champions within the marketing and communications team to ensure digital is pushing the brand to the marketplace.
- Partner with key stakeholders on plans for sectors or practice area marketing as required and support the team in developing and implementing all digital aspects to meet objectives, generating actionable insights to drive future improvements to digital output.
- Collaborate with our Technology team on any digital developments within the firm and the development of digital marketing aspects of the CRM system.
- Build internal networks and visibility of digital marketing to ensure you are the “go to” person and work with L&D to deliver employee training requirements.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in digital marketing roles within a B2B environment, ideally possessing legal services experience.
- Experience with B2C digital marketing and user journeys – preferably in high value purchase scenarios.
- A strong understanding of the full marketing mix – from events, to print and PR.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering a wide range of successful digital content and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience in content management systems (preferably WordPress), CRM, email, social media, PPC and SEO.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with data in a methodical manner using a variety of digital analytics and reporting tools.
- Ability to be creative, spot opportunities and contribute new ideas in line with client development strategy.
- Budgetary responsibility for digital marketing including agencies, platforms, campaigns, and digital asset production.
Why Foot Anstey?
As one of the UK's fastest growing law firms, Foot Anstey believes in helping our clients and people achieve their ambitions, unlocking new and exciting opportunities. Our team of business and legal advisors are motivated by understanding clients' goals and collaborating with them and other advisers to deliver solutions. By becoming our clients’ most trusted advisor, we are enabling them to achieve their ambitions. How we do it is just as important as what we do. Our values define the way we act with our clients and one another every day, and because of these we think our culture and environment sets us apart.
Over our history we've grown from a high-street firm to a significant regional and national player working with leading brands and individuals predominantly across six key sectors: Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Energy & Infrastructure, Islamic Finance, Developers and Private Wealth. Our strategy of gaining market share through meeting clients' needs, investing in and developing high quality talent and using technology and innovation to enhance our services has led to significant growth. We now operate from eight locations: Truro, Plymouth, Exeter, Taunton, Bristol, Southampton and London, as well as a 'hub' base in Oxford.
Our people are central to our success, in every part of the business. We actively support our employees to achieve their aspirations through offering meaningful careers with balanced rewards, which have been carefully designed to focus on personal wellbeing. We offer continual opportunities for support and professional development through our Business Skills Academy and Digital Skills Academy, and believe in empowering each other to achieve and strive to create a progressive and inclusive working environment. Being forward-thinking, we are open to discussing flexible working patterns for all of our vacancies, with over 40% of our existing employees having a permanent flexible working pattern. In addition, our impressive suite of flexible benefits will enable you to prioritise what matters most to you.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is integral to delivering our strategy, and we were delighted to be awarded the National Equality Standard for a second time in 2021. We consider this to be right at the heart of our priorities, and goes way beyond our policies – it’s something we consider across everything we do, from the make-up of our client teams, encouraging staff to reach their potential, through to our leadership. We aim to support our clients and our people to achieve their goals, regardless of background, gender, race, beliefs, sexuality or other non-work related factors. We champion aspiration and encourage it in everyone that works with us. As such we actively encourage applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any characteristics protected by law. If you apply for this role you may be encouraged to answer our diversity and social mobility monitoring questions, so please be reassured that any answers you provide will remain entirely anonymous and confidential and will in no way impact your application.
Foot Anstey. Powering Your Ambition.
The recruitment process
We appreciate the time and effort it takes to apply for a role. We will acknowledge your application immediately and we will respond within 7 days regardless of outcome. We review applications on a rolling basis and will move to shortlist as soon as possible. Typically we undertake a two interview stage process. Throughout the process you will receive ample information about us and the role.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is essential to delivering our strategy, and we were delighted to be awarded the National Equality Standard in 2018 and to successfully renew this in 2021. That’s why this is right at the heart of our priorities. This goes beyond our policies – it’s something we consider across everything we do, from the make-up of our client teams, encouraging staff to reach their potential, through to our leadership.
‘Powering your ambition’ is the statement that summarises what we stand for as a firm. It means that we aim to support our clients and our people to achieve their goals, regardless of background, gender, race, beliefs, sexuality or other non-work related factors. We champion aspiration and encourage it in everyone that works with us. As such we actively encourage applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any characteristics protected by law. If you apply for this role you are encouraged to answer the diversity and social mobility monitoring questions. The answers you provide will remain entirely anonymous and confidential and will in no way impact your application.
If you have any questions about the role or your application, please contact [email protected]
Foot Anstey. Powering Your Ambition.