IT Service Desk Analyst
Digital Data & Technology
Bristol, Exeter or SouthamptonApply now
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our friendly and dedicated team of IT Service Desk professionals within our progressive Digital, Data and Technology team. You will be working from either our Bristol, Southampton or Exeter office and joining Foot Anstey at an exciting time, as we continue our ambitious business and technology growth plans.
As our IT Service Desk Analyst you will play a key part in our commercial success as a trusted first point of contact for technical queries and requests from our employees across Foot Anstey and Enable Law's seven locations. Your role, supporting our modern systems and processes, will empower our legal teams to provide a premier business advisory service to our clients and support the smooth operation of our internal professional support teams. If you have a proven record of high quality 1st and 2nd line technical support resolution and demonstrate the highest calibre of customer services skills to support a wide range of business stakeholders this could be for you.
What you'll do:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support and advice to over 600 employees throughout the Firm across 7 office locations and those working remotely.
- Logging and resolving issues and requests raised with the team in a timely manner and in-line with our expected SLAs. Where necessary you will escalate to other internal or external resources yet remain the internal point of contact until resolution.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the technology installation, specifically to include the smooth running of all laptop hardware, software, printers and smartphone devices.
- Work within the ITIL framework in relation to incident, problem, change and asset management.
- Manage the incident process from beginning to end.
What we're looking for:
- In this role you will need to demonstrate the highest level of customer service skills, working collaboratively as part of a busy, close-knit team. Equally, you need to be happy to work with autonomy, taking responsibility for your own workload and seeing things through to conclusion.
- Proven technical knowledge and a track record of providing high quality 1st and 2nd line support via an IT Service Desk
- Experience of working with and providing support for the full range of Microsoft 365 business productivity tools.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to take responsibility for multiple jobs simultaneously
- Self-motivated individual who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- The ability to use initiative and thinking in everyday problem solving.
- The capability to work well to deadlines and keep calm under pressure
Successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes a financial integrity check and a DBS check. If you wish to discuss any issues or questions in connection with this, please do speak in confidence with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team. Contact us at [email protected] and we will come back to you as soon as we can.
Our offer to you
In return for your efforts, you can expect considerable scope for personal as well as professional development. Tailored to match the level you're working at, we encourage people to engage with our popular and well supported coaching and mentoring programmes, which connect you to people right across the firm and at every level. We create space for mental and physical wellbeing with our weekly Lifestyle Hour, 28 days annual leave and a sabbatical you can take every 5 years. Employees can also buy holiday, managing your benefits flexibly using our sophisticated portal to configure your total reward offer according to what you value most. As part of this, you can make ongoing or one-off donations to our charitable foundation and access our CSR programme where you can engage with community-based initiatives (as a team, or individually) twice a year, to give something back where you feel it matters.
Why Foot Anstey?
As one of the UK's fastest growing law firms, Foot Anstey believes in helping our clients and people achieve their ambitions, unlocking new and exciting opportunities. Our team of business and legal advisors are motivated by understanding clients' goals and collaborating with them and other advisers to deliver solutions. By becoming our clients’ most trusted advisor, we are enabling them to achieve their ambitions. How we do it is just as important as what we do. Our values define the way we act with our clients and one another every day, and because of these we think our culture and environment sets us apart.
Over our history we've grown from a high-street firm to a significant regional and national player working with leading brands and individuals predominantly across six key sectors: Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Energy & Infrastructure, Islamic Finance, Developers and Private Wealth. Our strategy of gaining market share through meeting clients' needs, investing in and developing high quality talent and using technology and innovation to enhance our services has led to significant growth. We now operate from seven locations: Truro, Plymouth, Exeter, Taunton, Bristol, Southampton and London.
Our people are central to our success, in every part of the business. We actively support our employees to achieve their aspirations through offering meaningful careers with balanced rewards, which have been carefully designed to focus on personal wellbeing. We offer continual opportunities for support and professional development through our Business Skills Academy and Digital Skills Academy, and believe in empowering each other to achieve and strive to create a progressive and inclusive working environment. Being forward-thinking, we are open to discussing flexible working patterns for all of our vacancies, with over 40% of our existing employees having a permanent flexible working pattern. In addition, our impressive suite of flexible benefits will enable you to prioritise what matters most to you.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is integral to delivering our strategy, and we were delighted to be awarded the National Equality Standard for a second time in 2021. We consider this to be right at the heart of our priorities, and goes way beyond our policies – it’s something we consider across everything we do, from the make-up of our client teams, encouraging staff to reach their potential, through to our leadership. We aim to support our clients and our people to achieve their goals, regardless of background, gender, race, beliefs, sexuality or other non-work related factors. We champion aspiration and encourage it in everyone that works with us. As such we actively encourage applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any characteristics protected by law. If you apply for this role you may be encouraged to answer our diversity and social mobility monitoring questions, so please be reassured that any answers you provide will remain entirely anonymous and confidential and will in no way impact your application.
Foot Anstey. Powering Your Ambition.